The https://www.alten-energy.com website is the responsibility of ALTEN GESTIÓN DE PROYECTOS S.L. (hereinafter, ALTEN), domiciled at C/ / José Abascal, 58 – 3º Dcha., 28003 Madrid, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are used in accordance with this “Cookie Use Policy”, which was produced with the aim of telling users about the different ways cookies are used, so they can give their informed consent to processing in compliance with the provisions of current legislation.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. They store technical data, personal preferences, content personalisation, etc. The web server does not identify you as a person but rather identifies your web browser. In fact, if you routinely use Internet Explorer for browsing, try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome and you’ll see that the website does not know you are the same person, because it is actually identifying the browser, not the person.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES EXIST?
A description of commonly used cookies appears below, classified into different types based on their manager, how long they exist and what they are used for:
- Types of cookies according to the body that manages them:
- Proprietary Cookies: These cookies are placed on the user’s device by a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device by a computer or domain that is not managed by the website editor, but by another body that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Types of cookies based on the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user browses a website.
They are generally used to store information that is only kept for providing the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie where data continues to be stored in the device and may be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie editor, which may be from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Required Cookies: These are cookies that help to make website use easier by activating basic features, such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The web page cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services there, for example, to control traffic and send data, identify the session, access restricted access sections, remember items included in an order, purchase an order, apply to register or participate in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for streaming video or audio, or share content via social media.
- Personalisation Cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access a service using some pre-defined general features based on a number of criteria in the user’s device, such as the language, type of browser used for accessing the service, regional set-up from where you access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow their editor to track and analyse the behaviour of users on the websites with which they are associated. Information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and create navigation profiles of users on these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of making improvements based on data analysis of how users use the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of any advertising spaces the editor has included in the website, application or platform that delivers the requested service, on the basis of criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of any advertising spaces the editor has included in the website, application or platform that delivers the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continual observation of users’ browsing habits. It allows a specific profile to be developed that will display advertising likely to be of interest to the user, based on an automated decision.
WHAT COOKIES USE THIS WEBSITE?
|_ga||Statistics||Third Party: Google Analytics||Records a unique identification used to generate statistical data about how the website is used by the visitor||2 years|
HOW CAN I DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
You can always prevent Cookies being created by selecting the corresponding option in your browser. To do this, go to the privacy settings and select the option that allows you to disable automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information, choose one of the browsers:
Below we tell you how to disable cookies on the following browsers:
- For more information on Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information on Microsoft Edge click here.
- For more information on Chrome click here.
- For more information on Safari click here.
- For more information on Firefox click here.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options
In the same way, we also tell you below about online tools that allow you to set up and manage your cookie preferences:
Some of these are:
Please be aware that ALTEN GESTIÓN DE PROYECTOS S.L. is in no way responsible for the content of the above websites.