GUADALAJARA| El Casar | 13 MW | Commissioned
In the renewables tender held in 2017, Alten El Casar PV Plant put in the winning bid to build a 13MW photovoltaic plant in El Casar, a municipality in the province of Guadalajara, in Castilla-La Mancha.
The project consists of 34,713 photovoltaic modules with power of 375W, and 108 PV inverters positioned across 4 fields. Construction was finished in a record time of 6 months by Grupo Ortiz, which is also a shareholder in Alten El Casar PV Plant.
The photovoltaic plant went into operation in December 2019, beating records in terms of the time in which both financing and construction were completed.
The project was financed by Triodos Bank.
Key features of the project:
- Peak power: 13,02 MW
- Country: Spain
- Municipality (province): El Casar (Guadalajara)
- Annual production: 24,899 MWh/year
- Technology: Photovoltaic Solar
- Modules: 34,713 PV Chint 375 Wp Mono, PERC, HC modules
- Inverter: 108 Huawei SUN2000_105KTL_H1 String Inverter
- MT transformer: 4 transformer centres, type 2,800 kVA Dy11 20/08 kV